New Gallery: The Art of Simon Wolak
Dark Water Studio welcomes the art of Simon Wolak to our gallery November 2016 to February 2017.
Artist Reception: Saturday, December 10 7-10PM.
Signed photography books and prints available for purchase.
We will be hosting a Silent Auction on featured gallery piece “Devil Game” (framed photograph on aluminum plate)
Enjoy great company and complimentary wine.
Photographs printed on Aluminum 24” x 36”
Email Info@DarkWaterStudio.com for price list
Now Hiring: Marketing Assistant
Dark Water Studio is now hiring a Full Time Marketing Assistant to join our team.
Job Description: Experienced Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager.
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content and advertisements appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and prepare monthly report of all social media analytics..
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., FB Boosts, FB Live streams, Twitter chats, Mass Emails, etc.).
- Maintain the company’s website design and content marketing (blog, merchandise page, and more).
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Advertisement creation.
- Photo Editing and Artist Portfolio Creation.
- Printables Design (cards, buttons, stickers, etc.)
- Photoshoot Assistant.
- Gallery coordinator (artist relations, advertisements, reception planning, etc.)
- Artist reference research and prep for clients designs.
- Strong background in Adobe Photoshop.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Well-rounded experience in social media networks.
- Website management experience.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to multitask.
- Customer service skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Excellent communication skills.
Email resume to Info@DarkWaterStudio.com